Family Man, Music Man, Outdoorsman:
Read Janson’s Covey Rise Cover Feature Now
“Good Vibes” Nearing Top 5 and Climbing at Country Radio, Album Due Oct. 18
Warner Music Nashville’s Chris Janson knows that there is no day like NBC’s TODAY! The award-winning, chart-topping, Platinum-selling entertainer will take the morning show stage on Oct. 22 during both the 8:00 a.m. and 10:00 a.m. hours to celebrate the launch of his new album, Real Friends. The 13-track project, which Janson co-wrote and co-produced, is due Oct. 18 and is available now for pre-order (click HERE). Fans who pre-order the album will also have instant access to download “Done,” “Waitin’ on Five,” “Say About Me” and flagship single “Good Vibes.”
As release date approaches, Janson is keeping up those “Good Vibes.” His “electric, juiced-up anthem” (Billboard) is currently approaching Top 5 at country radio, and it has earned upwards of 45 million on-demand streams. He co-wrote the track alongside industry heavy-hitters Ashley Gorley and Zach Crowell. Other Real Friends featured on the album include co-producer Tommy Cecil and featured artist Blake Shelton.
For those looking to catch Janson both on screen and print, look no further than Covey Rise. The breakout entertainer covers the October / November issue of the bi-monthly upland lifestyle magazine. The feature, titled “Days Afield and Opry Nights,” explores the many facets of Janson’s life – from being a father of four to making country music to spending time outdoors. SubscribeHERE by Oct. 9 to receive this issue or find it on newsstands as well as all Bass Pro Shops / Cabela’s and Orvis stores.
Janson recently announced his Real Friends – Fall 2019 tour, which will see him bring his explosive and charismatic live set from coast to coast. The run included a stop at Nashville’s own Ryman Auditorium, where he celebrated his second sold-out headlining show at the historic venue. For tickets and more information, go to https://www.chrisjanson.com/tour.
Real Friends Track Listing
1. Good Vibes* (Chris Janson, Zach Crowell, Ashley Gorley)
2. Check (Chris Janson, Tommy Cecil, Greylan James, James McNair, Mitch Oglesby)
3. Done (Chris Janson, Mitch Oglesby, Jamie Paulin, Matt Roy)
4. Normal People* (Chris Janson, Zach Crowell, Tommy Cecil)
5. Say About Me (Chris Janson, Shy Carter, Tommy Cecil)
6. Waitin’ on 5 (Chris Janson, Shy Carter, Tommy Cecil, Craig Wiseman)
7. Hawaii on Me (Chris Janson, Kelly Roland, Will Nance)
8. Mine Does (Chris Janson, Rhett Akins, Ben Hayslip)
9. God’s Gotta Be a Good Ole Boy (Chris Janson, Brock Berryhill, Brad Clawson, Greylan James, Mitch Oglesby)
10. Real Friends (feat. Blake Shelton) (Chris Janson, Brad Clawson, Greylan James, Mitch Oglesby)
11. Everybody’s Going Through Something (Chris Janson, Tom Douglas, Tony Lane)
12. Beer Me** (Chris Janson, Brock Berryhill, Jason Blaine, Jay Brunswick, Mitch Oglesby)
13. Country USA (Chris Janson, David Lee Murphy, Mitch Oglesby)
Produced by Chris Janson and Tommy Cecil
*Produced by Zach Crowell / Co-Produced by Chris Janson
**Produced by Chris Janson and Brock Berryhill
About Chris Janson
Who is Chris Janson? He’s a “live legacy in the making” (Rolling Stone). Breakout country star Janson is a platinum-selling recording artist, high-octane entertainer, multi-instrumentalist, and award-winning singer/songwriter. In the four years since the release of his debut album, the three-time CMA nominee has collected prestigious accolades that place him amongst country music greats, including two No. 1 singles. He most recently took home the trophy for ACM Video of the Year for his Gold-certified, inspiring hit song “Drunk Girl,” which also earned the Song of the Year title at the 2018 MusicRow Awards and was named one of the “Ten Songs I Wish I’d Written” by NSAI. His chart-topping, double-Platinum smash “Buy Me A Boat” earned the same NSAI honor, making him one in a handful of the industry’s most elite artists to earn the title multiple times, as well as the iHeartRadio Music Awards Country Song of the Year. Now it’s onto new music for Janson: “Good Vibes,” the flagship single from his forthcoming album Real Friends, due October 18, is nearing Top 5 at country radio. In addition to his own successes, the talented songwriter has lent his pen to industry peers including Tim McGraw (“Truck Yeah,” “How I’ll Always Be”), LOCASH (“I Love This Life”) and the legendary Hank Williams Jr. (“God Fearin’ Man,” “Those Days Are Gone”).